|Original Show||Real World: Ex-Plosion|
|Born||March 5, 1991|
|Hometown||Grand Rapids, Michigan|
|Ex On The Beach 1 (US)|
Profile[edit | edit source]
Ex On The Beach 1 (US)[edit | edit source]
Bio: Real World and The Challenge ladies’ man Cory Wharton is about to get his world turned upside down on Ex On The Beach. With an ego even bigger than his biceps, he is no stranger to showmances that end in disaster. Recently, Cory’s bachelor lifestyle was thrown for a loop when he found out he is a father, so he is looking for someone who can both love him (a feat in itself) and his daughter, too... but he keeps reverting back to his old ways and throwing away opportunities for something real. Will he learn from his past mistakes when he gets hit with an Ex on the Beach? Or will he make all new ones?
- = "Cast member" arrives on the beach.
- = "Cast member" is featured in this episode.
- = "Cast member" has an ex arrive on the beach.
- = "Cast member" was displayed on the Flag Pole.
Note: In episode 3 Cory did not have an ex arrive at the beach, but had an ex arrive later in the same episode at the Shack of Secrets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cory was the first Real World alumni to be featured on the US franchise.
- Cory read the Message In The Bottle on Episode 5 in Ex On The Beach 1 (US).
Post Ex On The Beach[edit | edit source]
- Cory and Taylor were listed as still together during the season finale but broke up prior to the airing of the show. However, they got back together and Taylor is currently expecting their first child. Their daughter Mila Mae Wharton was born on April 22, 2020.